sâmbătă, 1 octombrie 2011

Since you left everything that my life had around her died...

Since you left the lagoon were i was drowning with you has withered, like the sun born fron inside me has dissapeared and every drop of its electrifying radiation which revived me had died, since you've been gone the winter is growing much stronger, the flowers are scared and pieces of light which condemned me to eternal happiness are missing, the eyes of the birds which reminded me of the taste of happiness are total strangers for my eyes, to see the texture of your fingers over my hands has fled, leaving my bones graved with your nails that were begging for another moment, The leaves are already dry and i don't want to drink anymore, since you left it didn't even rain over here, since you left here the only thing i can harvest is the lack of that voice that was screaming that life must go on. 





0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu